Extra Virgin olive oil "Licinius Gold" 50cl
Extra Virgin olive oil "Licinius Gold" 50cl
  • New
Extra Virgin olive oil "Licinius Gold" 50cl
Extra Virgin olive oil "Licinius Gold" 50cl

Extra Virgin olive oil "Licinius Gold" 50cl

Preparation and Delivery in 48 hours
VAT included

A high quality oil with a story to tell, a philosophy, a reality of the workplace is different from many others, a guarantee of made in Italy from the origin of the raw material to the production. Each product of the cooperative of Colonia Julia Venafrana has a cultural value, deriving from the relationship with the territory in which it has always been, that enriches its material value and commercial. Licinius Platinum and Lucinius Gold are the two lines of oil signed the " Colonia Julia Venafrana. The first is an oil obtained from olive trees cultivated in an area of the piedmont limited, at 400 m above sea level, while the second is produced in the plain of Venafro at an altitude of 200 metres.

Area of origin Italy – Molise - Venafro
Variety of olives Liciniana-Aurina 80% of the Other cultivars 20%
The area of cultivation plain
Collection from mid-October to end of November
Collection system mechanical
Extraction the oil is cold extracted by means of continuous crusher of modern design, within 24 hours from the collection of the olives
Color clear green with slight golden reflections
Perfume the nose opens harmonious and balanced, with elegant fruity notes
Taste to the taste, are pleasantly perceptible, both the bitter and the spicy, a feature that lends it to conquer the most delicate of palates
Use great to enhance the flavor of every dish, ideal for dressing table with fresh vegetables, pasta dishes, vegetables and traditional dishes
Formats available bottles of 75, 50 and 25 cl

9 other products in the same category:

Product added to wishlist

iqitcookielaw - module, put here your own cookie law text